Price : €1,500,000
- Caterpillar 3412 diesel 1350 hp Caterpillar 3412 diesel 1350 hp
*** ROGUE on display at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show October 27th-31st, 2021 ***
ROGUE is an extraordinary vessel. The product of a skillful collaboration by renowned naval architects Todd Chaffee and Jon Bannenberg - built in the USA by the Poole Boat Co. Poole Boat Co. and boatyard founded by illustrious Capt Bill Poole in San Diego in the 1960s. Builder of the wolds largest long-range fishing yachts. Building dozens of custom boats for over the decades up to 124feet. Specializing in building boats to explore the Pacific frontier. Known for comfort, speed, and of course long-range exploration - ahead of their time.
ROGUE began construction in 1982 and was delivered in 1984. She was transformed in 1998-2000 and refit in 2009. Interior décor and update was done in 2018. ‘98-’00 Refit included all new systems, a redesigned bow, flybridge, swim platform extension, and engines. Her design also creates numerous outdoor spaces that offer great views and privacy - unique areas to relax or entertain guests.
Rogue is set up to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms - all with en-suite baths. Carrying up to 4 crew onboard for a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
- Swim Platform Outdoor Beach Club w/ tender quick launch elevator
- Air-Conditioned Aft Deck Dining Area
- Jacuzzi Deck with full service Bar
- Full Beam master cabin w/ his & her bath
- All staterooms with en-suite baths
- Day heads on aft deck & jacuzzi deck
- CAT engines - Low hours
- LED lights & music throughout
ROGUE's interior comfortably welcomes eight guests - in four spacious staterooms. Plus, accommodations for 4 crew. The Upper VIP, located forward & on deck, is generously proportioned and well suited for extended stays. Queen-size bed and en-suite bath featuring elegant glass shower with jacuzzi tub. 3 additional staterooms located below. Lower VIP queen cabin with en-suite bath. Guest stateroom with en-suite. Distanced to aft is the full beam master cabin featuring king sized bed and full beam his & hers bath. Two day heads are located the main deck & jacuzzi deck.
- Swim platform/beach club The 18' Aquascan tender can be hauled or launched in the blink of an eye by ROGUE's unique elevator system. Port and starboard garages open to launch jet skis and access to storage. Once all the toys are in the water the platform converts into a spacious beach club.
- AIR CONDITIONED aft deck outdoor dining al fresco in any weather. Built-in U-shaped dinette seats 6 - 8 guests. Forward is bar, refrigerator, and TV. The day head is easily accessed to starboard from the outside on deck without having to enter the salon.
- Salon new flooring and furniture, large dining table to starboard, day head aft can be accessed from afterdeck or from inside the salon. To port is a entertainment center and large sofa. Forward is a breakfast bar that opens to the galley. Or to create privacy with the electric divider that rises from forward of the breakfast bar countertop.
- Galley Professional range with double oven, NEW refrigerator/freezer, commercial sink, microwave, dishwasher, and trash compactor. Addition freezer space is located a few steps forward in the companionway.
- Laundry Center located just forward of galley full-size washer and dryer. Accompanied by full-size freezer
- Upper VIP located On Deck generously proportioned and perfect for guests on an extended stays. This area was originally the master stateroom when first commissioned. Large windows to each side, queen birth large with large ocean views to port and starboard. Two ample sized wardrobes and numerous draw storage. The upper VIP also features a spacious split level en-suite head with beautifully crafted marble & glass shower jacuzzi tub.
- Guest Cabin is located just a few steps down from the companionway and froward. Features a fixed berth and a pullman berth. Also, featuring its own en-suite head
- Lower VIP featuring queen berth. Two portlights. To starboard and aft is the en-suite bath
- Dog house aft of guest cabin featuring extra storage space for extended voyages and access to machinery
- Master stateroom is full beam, private, and located aft of guest staterooms. Double door entrance, desk area, and dresser drawer storage to each side. Forward is large wardrobe, wine cooler, and entertainment center, and double door wardrobe. Aft of the king sized bed is the full beam his & her en-suit bath. Her side features a vanity.
- Pilothouse up from companion way - redesigned helm with NEW Garmin electronics suite, ACR professional AIS, C-Zone control, and two STIDD captains chairs.
- Captain's stateroom up four steps from the pilothouse. Featuring a queen-size birth to port and en-suite to starboard. Opens aft to the Jacuzzi deck.
- Jacuzzi deck features a large crescent shaped marble bar with seating for 4+. Entertainment center, two ice makers, beverage fridge, and ample storage. To starboard is a BBQ grill and day head. In the center of it all is the 8-person jacuzzi. Aft features wrap-around seating for ten to twenty from port to starboard. Port seating area can be converted into outdoor day bed - perfect for sunbathing next the jacuzzi.
- Flybridge area Forward settee, large sun-pad to starboard, and sun chair located aft. Helm area updated NEW Garmin electronics suite and NEW autopilot. Seating for 4. Elevated wing stations offer birds-eye view of bow to stern for docking with wired remote control on both sides.
- Bow large forward facing settee, sunpad located up & forward of pilot house, and padded area forward. Bow was re-designed in ’98-‘00 to incorporate the windlasses, hawse pipes, and additional storage. (2) Maxwell windlass, large sun pad above deck and forward of the pilothouse.
- Crew quarters accessed forward of the swim platform and tender through the transom. Just aft of the engine room. One fixed bunk and one fold down bunk. Room for an additional third folding bunk, additional laundry center, sink, and storage area. Storage area was formerly head/shower. Crew uses captain’s en-suite by way of jacuzzi deck entrance.
- Engine room air-conditioned and well laid out with easy access to all machinery
- Cruise Speed: 12 - 14 Knots
- Max Speed: 18 Knots
- Fuel: 5,400 gallons
- Water: 1,200 gallons
- Holding: 400 gallons
- Air Conditioning: 144 BTU
- 144 GRT
- Engines: (2) CAT 1350hp. Model: Caterpillar 3412
- Gearboxes: ZF
- Generators: (2) Kohler 47 kW with John Deere motors
- Watermaker: Watermakers, Inc. 2,400 GPD
- Stabilizers: Naiad
- Bow Thruster: American (hydraulic)
Fuel Filtration: 2 Racor filters on each engine
1 Racor Filter on each generator
Alfa Laval fuel polishing system
Gray Water System: Headhunter
Black Water System: Headhunter
- NEW Dometic system - completely new system in 2021
- Upgraded to 144 BTU
- Upgraded from 2 chillers to 3 new chillers (designed to cool entire inside with one chiller)
- All interior spaces are air conditioned including the engine room
- The Aft Deck dining area is air conditioned
- Wifi system 15mile range
- Aigean LD-7000AC - WiFi Booster
- Aigean 5-Source Gigabit Router
- Wilson weBoost Signal 4G - Signal Booster
- MoFi - MOFI4500-4GXeLTE - Router
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP 8622
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 8212
- (2) Garmin GMI20 - Marine Instruments
- (1) Garmin GMR626 xHD2 6kW 72 Mile Radar
- (2) Garmin GPS19x - Antenna
- (1) Garmin GSD24 - Advanced Sonar
- (1) Garmin GX54 - Marine Weather
- ACR AISLink - Professional AIS
- (2) ACR RCL-300A Remote Controlled Searchlight - 1,000,000 Candlepower
- Icom 25W VHF
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 - Marine Entertainment System
- 2017 Aquascan Strom 18' w/ 110hp Yamaha
- New Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 94sv Chartplotter/fishfinder combo with GT54 transducer - maps ocean bottom for ships Garmin. Great for shallow or uncharted areas
- Storage Pods
- FIt (2) Yamaha Wave Blaster 700 Jetski*
- Bottom Paint
- Re-wire (DC, low voltage, wifi, speaker, etc)
- C-Zone Touch 5 system with iPad
- New Air Conditioning System
- New Garmin Electronics Suite
- New Watermaker - Sea Recovery 1,800 GPD
- New WiFi system
- New ACR - AIS link
- New Battery System
- New LED lights everywhere
- New Salon Furniture
- Steering system upgraded
- Hydraulic system Rebuilt
Mari‐Tron Security Refurbished
- Anchor Windlasses Refurbished
- New Hull Paint
- NuTeak decking
- New interior design & decor
- New carpeting
- New Furniture
- Soft goods
- New beds
List of exclusions to be provided upon request.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct their agents, or their surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or their agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as other representations noted on the listing.