Price : €2,450,000
- MAN D3868 V8 diesel 1200 hp MAN D3868 V8 diesel 1200 hp
The custom carpeted salon provides you with the first glimpse of the detail and handcrafting used in the teak cabinetry throughout her interior. All raised panel doors on the cabinets are book matched teak and create a feeling of being in an elegant yet cozy area to entertain guests or to enjoy a day of fishing on the sea. Carved seashell door handles with ebony inlays are the perfect finishing touch. The L-shaped leather sofa, with storage compartments inside, seats six people and has a custom Hi-Lo teak coffee table that convers to a dining table for four. The two matching leather chairs, with storage compartments inside, have a custom teak lift up table built into the starboard salon wall using Gulfstream Jet technology.
Audio / Visual Package:
All equipment is housed in a compartment on the sidewall of the stairs leading to the staterooms.
- 40” Flat Screen Samsung TV (hidden behind raised panel teak cabinetry)
- Crestron 5-Zone Customized Audio System
- (2) DirecTV Boxes
- Marantz A/V Surround Sound Receiver
- Kaleidescape System
- (6) Built-In Speakers and Sub-Woofer (located in the couch seating)
- Salon Electric Blinds Controlled by Creston System
The Galley is located at the forward end of the salon to starboard and features teak and walnut flooring.
- Stainless Steel Custom Freezer and Refrigerator
- Kenyon Mediterranean 4-Burner Cooktop with Electric Sliding Corian Cover Matching the Counter Tops
- Microwave / Convection Oven with Custom Storage Hidden Behind Raised Teak Panel Doors
- Exhaust Fan
- New Salon Ice Machine
Moving forward and down three steps, each step containing storage, from the Galley you will find the Asko Washer and Dryer, custom rod storage and a continuation of the same teak and walnut flooring from the Galley.
The spacious Master Stateroom is located amidship and to starboard. The same custom teak raised panel doors continue in this space to create an old world feeling of luxury and elegance.
- Walkaround Queen Berth with Storage Below
- Custom Bedspread and Throw Pillows
- Ample Drawer Storage on Sides of Berth and in Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Cabinet Lighted Vanity Mirror with Custom Makeup Drawer (push button release sends it electronically into the cabinet where it is hidden from view)
- Small Hidden Safe to the Left of the Berth
- 22” Samsung Flat Screen TV (hidden behind a paneled door)
- (2) 4” Speakers Mounted in Ceiling
There is a large private Master Head showcasing a custom teak sink with ebony inlays and two fighting marlins. The head is covered when not in use by a teak cabinet. A custom faucet, shower head and robe hook are the perfect accents along with an oversized shower.
The Guest Stateroom is located forward with upper and lower berths. A ceiling portal is located in the center of the room and offers just the right amount of light during the day and has a black out cover.
- Oversized Upper Berth Accommodates (2) People
- Lower Berth with Drawer Storage Below
- Custom Bedspreads and Pillow Covers
- Plenty of Storage in the Cedar Lined Hanging Locker and Cabinets Surrounding the Berth
- 22” Samsung Flat Screen TV (located behind a cabinet door in the perfect location for all guests to watch from their berths)
The Guest Head can be entered from the Guest Stateroom or Companionway and is equipped with the same custom faucets and accessories in the Master Head.
- Dometic Head
- Stall Shower
- Sink and Vanity with Ample Room for Storage in the Side Cabinets
- Custom Hamper
- New Bow Thruster 24VOLT - 2020
- (4) New Under Water Lights - 2022
- Navy Blue Hull, No Bow Rails
- Frameless Tinted Salon Windows
- Teak Transom
- 8-Man Life Raft
- Maxwell VC-220 Windlass
- Puerto Rican Sun Shade Cover
- Standard Cockpit Cover
The hull is cold molded, epoxy laminated solid mahogany. There are three layers of planking on the bottom and two on the hull sides. In addition to the planking there are stringers, bulkheads, additional framing and longitudinals that further reinforce and epoxy encapsulated. The bottom has layers of Kavlar fabric for additional strength.
Only mahogany planking is the standard for all of the Whiticar cold molded hulls. This provides its owners with the peace of mind that her hull will not experience water migration problems and delamination issues.
A custom ladder starts out vertical from the cockpit and slants to a forward to an almost stairway angle, making it easy and safe to climb. There is storage under all settees, coaming and the console. The wrap around instrument panel provides every button on each piece of equipment in easy reach.
- New C-Clear Enclosure Curtains, Five Panels - 2020
- (1) New GPSMAP 8616 - 2020
- New Simrad AP48 Auto Pilot - 2020
- New M364C Combination Thermal Imaging and Low- Light Gyro Stabilized Camera - 2020
- New Marine RDS Series 50" Light Bar - 2020
- New GXM 54 SiriusXM Sat WX/Audio Receiever - 2020
- New Long Range Wi-Fi Client. A High Power, Dual Band Marine Wi-Fi 7" Dome with Base - 2020
- New 4G LTE Advanced High Speed Modem
- (2) Garmin 7612 GPS 12” Displays with Chirp Transducer
- Furuno FR8254 96 Mile Radar
- ICM-504 ICOM Radio
- ICOM VHF – M502 – Command Mic
- Ritchie 6” Compass
- Bridge Stereo Control and Speakers
- Air Horns
- All New Bridge and Cockpit Cushions
- ICOM – M504 Radio
- Garmin 7608 Chartplotter
- Throttle Controls
The “Picaso Moon” is the perfect vessel for the sport-fishing aficionado. With her electronic controls and trolling valves she can troll at 1 Knot for live baiting but has the power and maneuverability to back down on a fish on a dime. The overhead teaser compartment is out of sight but easy to open and close with no chance of a head injury to captain or guests. She has won many tournaments and was built for action.
- Rupp Outriggers
- Rupp Center Rigger
- (2) Release Marine Helm Chairs
- Flush Mounted Electric Teaser Reels
- Jack Hopewell Tuna Tower
- Transom Door
- Release Marine Fighting Chair with Rocket Launcher - 2020
- (2) 23kW Cummins Onan Generator (2012)
- Sentry Battery Charger 12V & 24V
- (4) New Under Water Lights
- All New Accent Lighting Controlled by Creston System
The “Picaso Moon” has a pristine engine room. The height in the center is 51 inches and her width allows movability for 2 people if necessary.
- Twin MAN 8V D2868 - 1200hp – New in 2022 with Transferable Extended MAN GOLD Warranties Good Through 07/05/2027 or 4,000 Hours
- New Dometic Air Conditioner System - 2022
- New Air Handlers and Compressors - 2022
- Custom Risers with Hard Coat Insulation - 2022
- Custom Fiberglass Surge Tubes - 2022
- Thinline TL 14" x 22" Mufflers w/12' Inlets, One 12" Outlet
- Kidde Halon Fire Control System
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seals with Spare's
- Racor 75-1000 Dual Fuel Filter
- New Head Hunter Water Pump with Spare's
- 1,200gpd Sea Recovery / Aquawhisper Watermaker
- Veem Propellers
- PropSmith Prop Puller for 3” Shafts
- New Eskimo Ice Machine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct their agents, or their surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or their agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as other representations noted on the listing.