Price : €
- Volvo D4 with Joystick diesel 320 hp Volvo D4 with Joystick diesel 320 hp
North American Package:
Multi-position bathing platform with resin teak floor and cradle for dinghy, Maindeck protective covers: cockpit sofa and cockpit tables cover, Flybridge protective covers: sofa, helm console, and seat, table covers, Glendinning cable management system, Ship control connection to remote devices and GPS screens, Fly searchlight and rear docking lights, 4x underwater lights, Cordless vacuum cleaner, Inverter 24V -115V/60HZ - 2000W, Mosquito screens for hull and deck ports, Wooden Venetian window blinds in salon and cabins, Brushed light oak hardwood floor for entrance and saloon.
Art De Vivre Package:
Villeroy & Boch dishware, glassware, and flatware kit - 6 sets, Full bedding in high-end organic cotton and wool from Mona Lison, and Towel sets in high-end organic cotton from Mona Lison.
2 multifunction 12" screens at lower helm, 2 multifunction 16" screens on flybridge, VHF Garmin dual station, Garmin autopilot, Volvo interface, Stainless steel radar mount, Fantom 18 radar, Garmin AIS, Rear camera, Garmin wind indicator
- Storage in Bow Compartments - Port and Starboard STD
- Version with Fly and Lower Helm Station
- North American Package STD
- Upholstery Moulin Greige $1,770
- Exterior Upholstery GlacierD
- Foredeck Lounge Package for Glacier Exterior Upholstery $27,010
- Art De Vivre Package - 3 Cabin Version $13,010
- Electronic Package - Version 2 Helm at Fly & Wheelhouse $47,83
- Mooring Kit
- Fly Wrapping on the Front Part - Charcoal Grey
- Flybridge Hardtop $26,700
- External Window Curtains - Sun - Sunworker Charcoal$ - Sunworker C7,260
- Ice Maker 115V60 in the Cockpit
- Climate Contol for Skipper Cabin
- Pre-Wired Dishwasher
- Table and Galley Counter Tops - Laminan Noir Desir
- Carpet in Staterooms - Elegance
- Switchable Duel Fuel Filter with Alarm
- Extra Joystick in Cockpit
- White Hull and Metal Grey Livery
- US Garmin Cartography STD
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher $4,960
- Teak Laid Cockpit Flooring
- GYS off-load, prep and final delivery include the following: Offload in Savannah GA, Prep, epoxy coat, and paint bottom. Prep and Prop speed Shafts, struts, props, trim tabs, and Swim Platform brackets. Transport vessel to Gulf Coast location-Install AV equipment-All electronics, engine, Ship's systems start-ups. Load aboard Coast Guard Kit, and Detail all exterior-interior surfaces for final delivery. Provide Engine, Electronics, and Vessel Orientation with Licensed Captain. Fill fuel prior to delivery.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.