Price : €1,067,000
- Volvo Penta IPS 600 diesel 435 hp Volvo Penta IPS 600 diesel 435 hp
True to form, Sabre Yachts has designed a boat with all the comfort and class of her traditional Downeast design, with modern precision control and advanced performance. A U-Shaped settee transforms her cockpit into an elegant and livable space, equally suited to entertaining or enjoying some peace on the water. Her functional side decks, with handholds wherever they are needed, provide a previously unheard of level of security and comfort.
The Sabre 45 Salon Express offers two staterooms with two full heads and a salon that flows down two gentle steps to a bright half-up galley. Her unique proposition is the utility space located between the engine room and the guest stateroom. This space is reserved for the installation of optional accessories like washer/dryer units, additional freezers, or wine chillers. By creating this working space all storage areas within the vessel have been preserved, and her cruising accommodations feel like those of a much larger craft.
Amazingly easy to board, from the side decks, aft deck or swim platform. From the swim platform proceeding forward gates port and starboard, lead to U-Shaped seating aft with rectangular Teak table. Aft facing “mezzanine” seat on starboard side next to the stainless-steel framed entry door to the main salon. The power window above the mezzanine seat is raised and lowered with the push of a button.
Entering the main salon there is a very comfortable bench seat/couch on port opposite dinette with L-Shaped seating to starboard. All upholstery done in Ultra Leather. Helm forward on starboard with dual Stidd seats, dual Garmin touch screen displays and door to wide side deck. Pop up TV is in cabinet on port just above the galley.
Great galley only 2 steps down from the main salon on port side. Upgraded Isotherm frost free drawer refrigerator and freezer with ice maker. Optional second freezer configured for use as a refrigerator but easily configured back. Two burner Kenyon cooktop has never been used. Ample counter space, nice single sink, and Cuisinart Microwave/Convection oven.
Guest stateroom on starboard has twin beds that can be combined to a full-size bed by the push of a button. Hanging locker and storage drawers. Private access to the head with cabinets and large separate stall shower. The head has a second access from the hall for use as the day head.
Master stateroom forward with queen bed on the centerline. Chest of drawers on port and hanging locker on starboard. Private head with lots of cabinetry and another large, separate stall shower!
- Isotherm 2-Drawer Frost Free Refrigerator and Freezer
- Ice Maker with Water Filter
- Optional 3rd Drawer Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cuisinart Convection/Microwave Oven
- Kenyon 2-Burner Cooktop
- Dirt Devil Central Vac System
- Asko Clothes Washer
- Asko T 754 Butterfly Dryer
- Trac Vision TV5 Satellite Dome and Second Dome for Aesthetics
- DIRECTV H25 High-Definition MPEG-4 Commercial Receiver
- DIRECTV RF Remote Control with dongle and mount
- HDMI splitter
- Garmin GSD25 The GSD25 premium sonar module is a remote network solution that provides outstanding fish finding and bottom tracking capabilities. It offers dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus Garmin CHIRP Down Vu/Side Vu sonar scanning for the clearest scanning images available.
- Garmin GT51M-TH This Thru-hull transducer provides ultra clear sonar pictures of objects, structures and fish that pass below your boat. CHIRP sonar and CHIRP Down Vu /Side Vu transducer.
- Garmin VHF 315
- WatchMate XB-8000 is a Class B AIS transponder with a two-channel parallel receiver and transmitter
- Volvo IPS Autopilot with Skyhook Dynamic Positioning and Navigation
- Shakespeare 107s Mount
- Shakespeare 101 Mount
- Shakespeare 5225xt 8' 6dB Gain antenna
- Garmin GC10 GC 10 Marine Camera, standard image
- Garmin GC10 GC 10 Marine Camera, reverse image
- Automatic Trim Tabs
- Garmin GMR Fantom 4 Radar Open Array Transceiver 40W
- Digital-TV ANTENNA The DTV100 HD TV antenna from Digital Yacht allows you to access free digital TV
Wonderful wide decks for ease of use with handholds and high railings all around. Real Teak on aft deck and swim platform in excellent condition.
- Quick Stainless Steel Captive Anchor Windlass
- Delta Stainless Anchor with Stainless Chain Rode
- Stainless Steel Dual Roller Anchor Pulpit
- Electric Retractable Sun Shade over aft Deck
- Fresh Water Wash Down on Foredeck
- Salt Water Wash Down on Foredeck
- Kahlenberg Triple Cone Chrome Horns
- FRP Molded Signal Mast and Separate Radar Mast on Hardtop
- LED Searchlight Mounted on Signal Mast
- Cummins Onan 11.5 KW Generator in Sound Shield with 388 Hours
- Blue Seas Main Electrical Panel at a Very Convenient Height from the Galley
- Glendinning Electric Cord Reel
- Single 50 Amp 240V 60htz Shore Power Cord
- Victron MultiPlus 3000 Inverter with Internal Charger
- Victron Centaur 100 Charger for Engine Batteries
- Victron Centaur 30 Charger for Generator Battery
- All Batteries Less than 1 Year Old
- Blue Seas Remote Battery Switches
- Volvo IPS 600 main engines are always serviced by local Volvo dealer and authorized service. Under extended and transferable warranty until May 14, 2024.
- SeaKeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer System Factory Installed
- Three separate Dometic AC units with individual controls
- ElectroSea Clearline Sea Strainer System for AC
- Reverso Oil Change System
Boat being sold with extra lines, fenders, custom linens, dishes and cutlery. Sabre Ottomans are included in storage under the main salon.
- Pillows seen in photo of aft deck seating
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.