Price : €
- Huge solar array to sustain the yacht at anchor without a generator
- Designed in collaboration with Silent Yachts
- Huge interior & exterior volumes
- Aluminum construction
- Country style galley
- Separate crew quarters
- 4 en suite staterooms
- Joystick docking
- Multiple exterior sunbathing areas
- Full service exterior bar
- Extremely efficient underway
In collaboration with Silent Yachts and currently in production, this yacht is scheduled to be launched in April 2023. Silent VisionF offers its customers an environmentally friendly yachting experience, with one of its newest models. Attracting the attention of sea lovers with its unique design and details, that exude luxury and comfort. This 82’ catamaran stands out from others with its at anchor silent capability, offering a safe and relaxing marine experience, with a solid and favorable aluminum hull. Boasting a length of 82ft and a beam of over 32ft, the Silent VisionF features spacious and wide living spaces, and with a draft of under 3’, it provides the opportunity to approach even the most shallow and secluded bays.
Stepping into the Silent VisionF 82, your eyes are immediately drawn to wide aspect windows offering breathtaking views of the horizon, flooding the salon and each stateroom with natural light.
The country style galley is designed to maximize the open plan social flow of the yacht, allowing for easy entertaining throughout the main deck. With masses of storage and expanded refrigeration, this yacht can comfortably facilitate long trips with multiple guests.
The oversized master stateroom has a luxurious spa like feel, featuring a king size bed, large dressing area with floor to ceiling closets, vanity desk, and the largest hull side windows seen on any yacht in this range.The en suite bathroom encompasses the same high quality finishings and echoes the same luxurious ambiance.
Three additional en suite guest staterooms are also located within the lower decks, one convertible twin and two queens, all finished to the same level as the rest of the yacht.
The exterior areas of the yacht are expansive and utilize every space available. The main deck aft features a large dining table, built in seating and large lounger. Opposing wide steps lead down to the swim steps and hydraulic platform.The bow encompasses two stunning social areas, a deep “L” shaped sofa in front of the salon windows, and a huge forward sunbathing pad large enough for the guest capacity of the yacht.The flybridge is a true retreat, with everything you need for relaxing or entertaining. A large dual sided sofa is situated aft, the forward facing side includes an expandable table which can convert from dining to coffee table height, the aft facing side is designed for relaxing with friends and enjoying the surroundings.A full service wet bar and barbecue lays to starboard and full beam sun pad on the forward brow, rounds off this stunning deck.
- 34 x High-efficiency SunPower Maxeon 3 / 400-watt solar panels
- MPPT solar charge regulators and fuses
- Energy level display for solar panels and batteries
- 1 x 27 kW Generator with water lock, muffler, gas water separator, water inlet and outlet valves, fuel, air and water supply, ventilation, firefighting system according to CE regulations
160 kWh @48 V Lithium-Ion Batteries for main storage, MPPT, charge regulators, solar panels and inverters.
Each battery module comes with an integrated battery management system (BMS). This is an intelligent electronic module that measures all cell voltages and temperatures to control balancing on both battery cell and module level. The battery modules communicate by a galvanic isolated CAN-Bus system with the Master BMS, which collects and monitors the status of all battery modules. If the measured values from a battery module exceed the limit, the Master will automatically act to protect the connected battery modules. The high-resolution display on the BMS shows all important battery parameters briefly. The integrated Wi-Fi-module will connect the display to the laptop on board and makes it possible to check the systems remotely by our technicians. Service batteries are also fully monitored by the BMS system and are connected to the master control unit via the CAN-Bus system.
2 x 16" monitors lower helm station, and 2 x 16" monitors on flybridge helm station with world base map, 4G broadband radar, GPS, log, 2 x depth sounder (1 x fish finder 1 x standard transducer), wind sensor, VHF radio with handset and speaker on each helm, AIS class B receiver, autopilot with 1 x control unit at each helm. Digital control and monitoring system for all main systems and appliances.
- Volvo IPS Joystick Helm Control Unit
- Electronic twin engine control throttles
- Start/stop engine control switches
- VHF Radio & Marine AIS
- Anchor chain counter system and up/down controls
- 2 x 16” chart plotter
- Autopilot control unit
- Magnetic marine compass
- Navigation light switches
- Main horn control button
- Bilge alarms and tank level indication on 10” automation screen
- Search light at both control stations.
- Fresh water tank 4000 Litres, structurally integrated in the hull with manhole access
- 1 x water maker 180 Litres/h
- 1 x transom shower (warm/cold)
- 2 x deck filler for water
- Tank ventilation and filters
- 2 x 55 litre/h water pump
- 5 x water heater, 30 Litres
- Shore water supply connection
- 2 x 1300 Litres grey and black water tanks manhole with aluminium lid
- Level sensor
- 2 x self-priming 24 V pumps for manual tank discharge
- Deck fitting wastewater for discharge to EN ISO standard
- Wastewater hoses of marine grade, anti-odour type
- 400 Litres dirty oil / bilge water tank
- 12 x units self-priming electric bilge pumps in lowest position in the hulls
- Bilge alarms will show a visual and audible alert on the display screens
- Manual bilge pump will be located at stern area.
- Bilge Level Monitoring on the 10” touch screen monitor at salon helm station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.