Price : €
- Volvo Penta D8 IPS 800 diesel 600 hp Volvo Penta D8 IPS 800 diesel 600 hp
The Riviera 505 SUV has the same pedigree of a single level alfresco entertainer with thrilling blue-water ability but with the added dimension of the mezzanine: a beautiful wining, dining and relaxing space offering privacy and protection from harsh sun and weather all year round. Escape par excellence. The SUV concept demands a generous cockpit, low to the water to maximise the action and adventure of the full spectrum of water sports. And that’s what the cockpit of the 505 delivers. Picture yourself cruising the great waterways of the world, diving in the Bahamas, or fishing on the Reef. Anything and everything is possible on board your Riviera 505 SUV.
World famous, ocean tested, Riviera build quality and strength underpin spirited, enduring performance and retained resale value. And no motor yacht could be more luxurious or better appointed. From bow to boarding platform, you’ll relish the Riviera attention to detail, handcrafted luxury and astonishing operational technology. This is cruising on an unprecedented scale of comfort and ease. And the 505 SUV adds a dimension to refined living below decks with a full beam master stateroom, private ensuite and walk-in robe as well as two guest staterooms with shared bathroom. And then, of course, there is the Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit navigation system and silkysmooth and economical performance of twin Volvo Penta IPS turbo diesels with fingertip easy joystick control.
A beautiful space, offering protection from harsh sun and weather, the mezzanine is the entertaining center of your luxury motor yacht. Two teak inlaid steps lead up from the center of the cockpit and now you’re in the lap of luxury. To appreciate the full glory of this clever design, open the tinted glass door, then open out the large tinted glass
awning window, both framed in highly polished stainless steel.
• Now the mezzanine connects and flows through to the saloon and galley, one big beautiful alfresco living plan. Two tinted sunroofs above provide soft atrium light and with the push of a button slide open to invite a refreshing sea breeze. There are two supremely comfortable lounges located either side of the mezzanine. The port side lounge features a folding timber table with a large insulated ice-box under the seat. You’ll love the occasional double daybed, folding out from the starboard lounge, perfect for reading, relaxing or even overflow accommodation for unexpected guests. Music for the mezzanine comes courtesy of two hidden speakers and a remote to
control the sound system from the saloon.
• Easy proximity to the galley means snacks and meals are never far away. And the fixed lounges mean there is no need to dig out occasional furniture for the mezzanine – it’s all weather and always ready for company. Relaxing and entertaining on the mezzanine has never been easier - one of the many outstanding design features that have added a new dimension to the 505 SUV.
The further afield your travels take you the more you will luxuriate in all the refinements and comfort of your saloon. What impresses the most is the visual impact - being completely surrounded by big beautiful tinted glass. The large forward windscreen and sliding saloon windows reveal a constantly moving panorama of sky and sea, natural and exotic. Here our talented designers have captured a wonderful ambiance, always peaceful and quiet through the skillful integration of sound dampening fabric and leatherette paneling plus the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning. You’ll notice a stainless handrail above, following the centerline of the saloon and recessed into the headliner. That’s to keep guests sure-footed when your 505 SUV is showing all its glorious blue-water ability.
• Opposite the galley to starboard is an L-shaped lounge area with a clever ottoman that doubles as a coffee table when the cushion is reversed. The aft corner
is home to a 43-inch LED Smart TV and a Bluetooth am/fm surround sound system hidden in the cabinetry.
• Forward of the galley and port side of the helm is a sumptuous L-shaped lounge dining area with a polished timber table mounted on striking stainless steel posts. Under way, this is a perfect spot for guests to enjoy scenic cruising and keeping the skipper company.
• The saloon is a space you’ll be drawn to time and again: A space to dine, unwind, converse, plan itineraries, marvel at nature, share precious moments and, above all, enjoy.
The layout, standard of cabinetry, décor and appointments of your Riviera 505 SUV galley put it firmly in the class of a fine designer kitchen. This ultra modern galley is flooded with natural light and in exactly the right place, midway between the saloon, mezzanine and cockpit. So here in this social and yes, well appointed hub, expect lots of company from your guests and the best kind of kitchen ergonomics from our highly-skilled Riviera design team.
• Contemporary stainless steel appliances are all within easy reach, integrated into handcrafted, stone finish benchtops and superbly hand varnished Riviera joinery. Additional storage lockers with positive locking hardware are built in overhead, along with large pull-out drawers below, all on commercial grade runners. You’ll find everything you need to create gourmet meals in no time including a Miele combination oven and microwave, 2-element electric cooktop with pot keepers, rangehood, sink and
two refrigeration drawers.
• The option of a drawer style dishwasher completes the galley wish list. • And take a look at those views, forward, port, starboard and astern… you’ll be surrounded by inspiration. Central to the saloon, with the large glass awning window connecting you to the mezzanine, you are in the true heart of entertaining.
Full Beam Master Stateroom
A magnificent master stateroom with a private bathroom and a walk-in robe adds a new dimension to a yacht of this size. Large and luxurious, the 505 SUV master stateroom exceeds all expectations. Step inside and your first impression is broad and spacious. The walk-around, queen-sized island bed is pure heaven and features a plush headboard in concert with lush deep pile carpet. Boutique bedside tables of course, and these are grain matched with leather inlays. And there is still ample room for a highly polished timber drawer bureau port side and a chaise lounge to starboard.
• To complete your opulent retreat, a designer ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe are located forward on the port side. Close the cabin door and enjoy selfish solitude in your own private space.
• Naturally both the master and bathroom feature reverse-cycle air conditioning. However large hull picture windows framing either side, fill the suite with natural light and a special feeling of being at one with your surrounds. A feeling accentuated on balmy days by fresh fragrant air from the cross ventilation of the opening portholes.
• Every usable space is an opportunity for more storage. Under the queen sized island bed are storage drawers perfect for travel bags, spare bedding and more. And your floating beach house comes with a cedar-lined walk in wardrobe, full length hanging space and shoe shelves. Relax and unwind. Your big screen LED Smart TV, with surround sound system is standing by waiting to entertain.
• The 505 SUV master bathroom is pure luxury; designed to make you feel totally at home, wherever you choose to anchor. Riviera’s designers have spared no effort in creating an ensuite that goes beyond what you might expect. A beautifully handcrafted vanity cabinet, solid surface benchtop, designer full-sized shower and more, the effect is both appealing and contemporary. And perhaps one of the nicest touches is a classic, ocean going, opening porthole that reinvigorates your being with fresh tangy sea air. Of course an alarm system to the helm ensures portholes are always shut when underway.
Guest VIP Stateroom
On board your magnificent Riviera 505 SUV, guests receive VIP treatment, above and below decks. With this approach in mind, consider the breathtaking forward guest stateroom. Frankly you could be forgiven for mistaking it for the master, such is the level of comfort, finish and appointments.
• As in the master, the island bed is queen sized and walk around, with a distinctive upholstered headboard. Notice the LED lighting situated here too, and the superb, handcrafted cabinetry. Of course that’s in addition to large his and hers, cedar lined hanging lockers, as well as even more storage under the island bed, hinging up effortlessly on a pair of gas struts. Here you’ll find an optional Dyson cordless vacuum, stowed in its own charging station, always at the ready.
• There’s plush pile carpet underfoot, stylish hull windows perfectly framing the natural beauty outside as well as an LED Smart TV. Enjoy the comfort of reverse-cycle air conditioning or open the hatches above and catch a beautiful sea breeze. Yes, your family, friends and honored guests will enjoy a total VIP experience. Needless to say this detail in luxury and pampering also extends to the adjacent guestroom
designer bathroom which, with dual entry points, also functions as the day head.
You’ll find the faster modern life goes, the greater the number of people who’ll feel the need to escape with you. So, any last minute family or friends can be accommodated and well cared for in your third stateroom, with private entrance door, forward on the starboard side. There are two adult sized Pulman style beds with a large open storage
space below, bedside table, storage cupboard with drawers, along with thoughtful touches like Riviera cabinetry, reverse cycle air conditioning, plush carpet, LED lighting and a fragrant, cedar-lined hanging locker… that unmistakable Riviera air of restful luxury makes for an escape in a class of its own.
• Guests share the dual access bathroom of the forward stateroom via the day head entry and are always pleasantly surprised by the space and flair – a frameless, full sized shower, designer vanity, solid surface benchtop and large mirrors.
A tempting option for your 505 SUV is the inclusion of a very capable laundry station discreetly and centrally located in the companionway of the accommodation deck. It’s a laundry in a cupboard, a stacked washer and dryer providing an efficient solution to all the fresh laundry needs of everyone on board. So you can pack a little lighter and enjoy
your adventures for as long as you like… that’s the Riviera way.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the West Coast Yachting Industry since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of both pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team, providing superior customer service to meet all of our clients’ needs.