Price : €1,199,999
- cockpit shower
- swimming ladder
- Mercury Racing 450R gasoline 450 hp Mercury Racing 450R gasoline 450 hp Mercury Racing 450R gasoline 450 hp Mercury Racing 450R gasoline 450 hp
- swimming ladder
- battery charger
Introducing the 44CB, combining the unparalleled fishability of the 44ST with room to escape the elements. Equipped with a console berth, the 44CB excels in the comfort and functionality needed for those long canyon runs. With a maximum power rating of 2000HP, the 44CB will get you to the grounds quickly and comfortably.
HAND BUILT IN THE USA.
The Contender 44 Canyon is hand-built in Homestead, FL, with various fishing and boating options to create the boat that fits your offshore lifestyle.
BUILT TO ORDER.
Every Contender is hand-laid fiberglass with an attention to detail in hull ride that keeps captains and customers coming back with new developments to further their boating game. The build process is not an automated assembly line that offers no options. Our model options make every boat unique with the personality and style to make it your own.
BUILT FOR THE BLUE WATER.
Built for speed, range, and finding big fish in blue water. The 44CB is the start of an offshore adventure designed to take you to places most folks never get a chance to see – beyond the bay, out in the ocean where currents rip and sea floors fall. The boat that takes you cruising to the canyons or idling through inspiring islands.
- LOA: 43′ 10″ BEAM: 12′ DRAFT: 27″ WEIGHT**: 22,300 LBS. (**READY TO FISH) FUEL: 600 GALS. WATER: 70 GALS. DEADRISE: 22.7 ° MAX HP: 2,000 HP
- Freshwater Sink
- 110 Gallon Aft Fish Boxes, Insulated, Port & Stbd
- 2 x 55 Gal. Transom Livewells
- Slide-Away Toilet Under Electronics Area
- 340 Gal. Forward Fish Box, Insulated
- 10′ Forward Rod Lockers, Lined, Port & Stbd
- 70 Gallon Water Capacity
- 400 Quart Under Berth Storage
- International (USCG Approved) Lighting
- Livorsi Trim Tabs (Recessed)
- Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
- 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- High Speed Compass
- Oversized Electronics Panel
- Lockable Storage Inside Console
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hardware
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.